- 1 package Tortillas (corn of flour)
- 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into flowerets)
- 1 Jalapeño (sliced into thin rings)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Carne Asada Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Red Cabbage
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
- Wash the cauliflower and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the cauliflower into flowerets (small pieces of cauliflower “tree-tops”)
- Slice the jalapeño into thin rings.
- Place the jalapeño and cauliflower on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning (including salt) to taste.
- Bake at 425º for 17-20 minutes (or until soft and tender)
- Warm up your tortillas on a cast iron skillet on the stove top.
- Fill the tacos with your cauliflower and top with whatever you have/want.
I raided my fridge to find what I had that could possibly go on top of a taco, the toppings I used aren’t the only things that are available. You could also use beans, avocado, tomato, pickled onion, etc. There are so many great taco toppings–so just use whatever you have. Source: bachelorcooking.us